† ØxyDiüM™ † Index du Forum
† ØxyDiüM™ † Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Lil Wayne I<Can Take Your Girl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    † ØxyDiüM™ † Index du Forum -> † ØxyDiüM™ † -> Membres Team Oxydium
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
perepalac

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lil Wayne I<Can Take Your Girl Répondre en citant

Lil Wayne I Can Take Your Girl > bit.ly/1t4cyJV

Lil Wayne I Can Take Your Girl, 50 cent instrumental

10cf746e54
Lloyd]7.I Am Still8.Told Y'all9.Cascades10.Sportscenter11.A Dedication12.That's What They Call13.The Game My Life14.Tailor Made15.Prostitute16.I Got It17.Gotta Get That Money18.Hope You Got 9 Lives19.Ready For The World20.Girls Forever21.Like This22.Fix My Hat23.I Get Crazy24.Real As They Come25.Fireman (Explicit Version)26.Mentally Mind Blown27.This Is Tha Carter28.Demolition Freestyle Pt. Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. top 100 top new updates submit lyrics # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z * Advanced search Now shawty got a man, Oh but I got a plan yea. GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. You can help by adding song structure elements, writing song meaning or creating lyrics explanation. Correct this Line Record a Video Annotation Edit Video Id Add an Image Formatting Help Save (shift+enter) cancel Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL: Add a link like this: [Check out my fave website]( Simple formatting: *Italicize Album Titles* > This is how you quote from other sources How to write for Genius Save Video Re-record Video Watch Video Again .

Look homie I aint trying to force your hand But imma take your girl yea yeah imma take your girl yea Drake: And I can tell you, she wants me, she wants me, she wants me, she wants me and yes I want her too aww awwww awww Imma take your girlDrake: I swear to you every time I sees her, I sees ya Keep running through my mind, Jog my memorys amnesia touch ya, tease ya, nervous, dont freeze up she let me take control, I run the woman like a visa she always run back to me saying hes a.dog off the leash he got this other girl Alicia, she tell me shes in hell I tell her take a breather, Im nothing like your man But I cant love you neither, it's wifey over bitches but money's over her, cuz money's under nothing my life is such a blur, its not the way it has to go its just what I perfer, and any young money nigga I know would concurWeezy talk to emLil Wayne: and she wants me,and she wants me, yeah. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion.. OK, got it!TweetLikeTweet+1Submitted byr0dri9u3z09Corrected byBiteMaSwag hotlyrics FormationBeyonc One DanceDrake Dangerous WomanAriana Grande Work From HomeFifth Harmony PillowTalkZayn Malik WorkRihannasongmeanings BestRecent0 meaning Write about your feelings and thoughts Know what this song is about? Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you? Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. (example of good selection): This is bold text and this is normal text. More Lil Wayne lyrics Wowzers Tap Out No Worries Duffle Bag Boy The Game My Life Crying Out For Me She Will Marvin's Room 3 Peat How To Love Spanish Contact Us / Privacy Policy / ToS / LyricsFreak 2016 . Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating. Yep, I'm cool!AdvertisingAboutContactTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyLYRICSMODE 2016Thanks for correcting!Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for explanations' markup.[Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?Leave your name in the history! Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Lil Wayne – I Can Take Your Girl lyricsNow shawty got a man, Oh but I got a plan yea.

the river wild 1994the band wembleywolf of wall streeteam fortress 2 fullmagic of the housebad santa itadual hindi 2015beauty and the beast 2012 s01e03a ring by springthe big bang theory season 7

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Membres Team Oxydium
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange